Account Manager - Full Time - Falls Church, VA Apply Here
The Account Manager is responsible for onboarding new customers from the acceptance of job estimates. They will also build relationships with physician offices and Laboratory Sales Representatives to enroll physicians in CMT Solutions.
· Handle new customer inquiries and questions as a priority.
· Make calls directly to physician offices
· Update CRM with Physician information from enrollments
· Be able to handle multiple new account conversions in various stages of conversion.
· Manage and solve Laboratory Account issues.
· Overcome and resolve technical, service, price, and scheduling objections.
· Pull members of the team involved in the associated conversion together as needed to hit target deadlines and timeline goals.
· Schedule conference calls and problem resolutions with customers within an established response time.
· Handle all tasks with professionalism and urgency
High sense of urgency along with strong customer service focus; Very high detail mindedness.
Task orientation for both organizing data to complete each conversion on time and with accuracy.
Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
Travel to customer locations during the conversion process may be required.
Review and improvement of the conversion process ongoing.
Competitive salary and benefits